Fisayo Ajisola
View Fisayo Ajisola's Profile to:
  • Endorse Fisayo Ajisola
  • Connect with Fisayo Ajisola
  • Tap into Fisayo Ajisola's network

Fisayo Ajisola

Artiste at Location | Lagos, Nigeria
talent.me/Fisayo-Ajisola
Professional Experience
Location Oct 2010 - Present
Artiste
Education
FGC Odogbolu Ogun State Nigeria (High School)
Class of 2009 pefti film institute (High School)
Class of 2010 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (College)
university of agriculture abeokuta (Graduate School)
Class of 2014
What is Talent.me?
Talent.me is a safe, smart and social way to advance your career
Top 3 reasons to join Talent.me
  • Claim your Professional Identity Online
  • Get Endorsed For Your Talents
  • Use Your Friend Network To Grow Your Career
Claim Your Professional Identity Online! Join Talent.me
As a Talent.me member, you will be able to tap into a network of over 800 millon people who can help you advance your career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I kill for ₦10,000, says 20-year old female cultist

American fitness model, Getbodiedbyj who underwent a removal and reconstructive surgery